Friday, April 30, 2010

FRED MEYER/KROGER Design A Bag Contest RIGGED again in 2010!!!

I hate to post this because I have tried to be loyal to Fred Meyer and parent company Kroger despite the obvious rigging of the Design A Reusable Bag contest voting in previous years. But unfortunately, I can't play along acting stupid that the design a reusable bag contest voting is fair this year.

The bottom line is that the voting in this contest is rigged again this year. Votes are piling up in impossible ways for the highest vote getters again this year.

Kroger needs to disable the voting right now!!! Furthermore, they should eliminate any entries above a certain number of votes to punish those who are manipulating the votes. It is completely unfair to everyone who tries to play fair such as myself and the hundreds of other people who played fair. It is a shame a small minority is trying to rig the votes to increase their odds of winning.

I hope others will back me up and call out Kroger for not doing enough to stop this contest voting manipulation.

I think I will e-mail Kroger about this. Hopefully others will do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment