Thursday, December 1, 2011

December First is here: Some My Coke Rewards/Napster Questions answered; Some still not answered

Well I have been writing a lot about the My Coke Rewards program lately in this blog. It is now December 1st.





The following is what we NOW know:


1. Napster website now redirects you to Rhapsody as of today (December 1).

2. My Coke Rewards is still allowing members to redeem codes despite the Nov. 30, 2011 end date given in their official rules page.

3. As of today (Dec. 1), Napster is still the MP3 source for MP3 downloads on My Coke Rewards despite the fact Napster is now redirecting you to Rhapsody's website.

Here is what we still DON'T know:


1. If and when will My Coke Rewards switch from Napster to Rhapsody Music Download Rewards?

2. Will the points value for mp3 downloads decrease from the higher Napster point levels to the lower Rhapsody point levels from earlier years of the My Coke Rewards program?

3. Is My Coke Rewards continuing through the entire 2012 calendar year?

We will have to just wait and see unfortunately.

However, I do have some GOOD news if you are a member in the Disney Movie Rewards program. Today is the start of their annual 25 days of free codes promotion. I just wish My Coke Rewards would be a little more generous in their bonus point opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment