Monday, December 19, 2011

My Kindle Bookstore Buyer Beware Video is now on my YouTube Channel Page

This entry is to let you know about my latest video on my NATHANROADINWA YouTube Channel. This one is entitled "YouTube Special: A Kindle Bookstore Buyer Beware". It is about a disturbing discovery I made about e-books on the subject of YouTube available at the Amazon Kindle Bookstore. Two of the electronic books mentioned are free through Amazon's Kindle Owners' Lending Library program and if you are currently an Amazon.COM Prime Subscriber. But after watching the video you will see that Amazon.COM should make these books free to everyone and not just to Prime Subscribers. Anyone who bought these e-books might want to consider getting a refund.

This video will apply to Kindle and Kindle Fire users, but users of other popular 2011 e-reader devices such as the Nook Tablet and Nook Color might find this information useful as well.

To see my video, please --> Click Here <--

And please feel free to comment and rate the videos so I can get good quick feedback. YouTube has been slow lately to update view counts on some of my videos. If you rate the video or comment on them, the ratings and comments are added almost instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment