Thursday, December 8, 2011

My new Tech Confusion video about the Cisco Linksys WUSB600N Wireless Adapter is now on my YouTube Channel Page

As the end of the second season of my YouTube videos nears, I have uploaded a new Tech Confusion video entitled "Tech Confusion: Discovering the WUSB600N Wireless Adapter Light is Not Working on a WD TV Live Plus".

In this edition of my Tech Confusion series of videos, I explain a possible reason why users of the WDTV Live Plus machines who use the WUSB600N Wireless Adapter from Cisco Linksys might have a blue light that is not functioning anymore on the device. I then explain if there is anything that can be done about it.

This problem might also apply to other similar Cisco Linksys wireless adapters and other machines in the WDTV Live Family such as the Hub.

Please feel free to ask questions. I may not have all the answers, but I might be able to answer some of them.

To see this video, --> CLICK HERE!!! <--

Also, remember to rate my videos. If you do not like it for a valid reason, please feel free to give me a negative vote. It helps me improve my videos more as it gives a better picture of how many people find these videos useful. And for those who are not rating the videos, please do so as I don't know if people left the video in the middle of it or if they just didn't feel like telling the truth about whether they liked the video or not, or if some other completely different reason kept them from voting on the video.

And finally, I want to mention that the format of my YouTube Channel page has been changed somewhat. The most recent videos are on the left side and my playlists are on the right side of the new Channel page. My information about what the NATHANROADINWA Channel is about appears now on the top right side of the page. To see all of my older videos, click on the Uploaded Videos playlist on the right side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment