Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Only one week left to enter any My Coke Rewards points by Nov. 30, 2011 deadline!

Just realized that the code entering part of the My Coke Rewards program here in the USA ends next Wednesday on Nov. 30, 2011 according to their program rules page. Time is quickly running out, and that means you only have one week remaining to enter any codes you have not added to your My Coke Rewards account. If you have a lot of points to enter, you had better get started entering them this week so you can get as many as you can with the weekly limits.

You will still have until December 31st though to use what points you have left in the My Coke Rewards Program towards the merchandise, prizes, and donations offered by the program.

But maybe Coke might change their mind and extend their My Coke Rewards program for another year at the last minute. So I wouldn't redeem those points right away if My Coke Rewards does manage to be extended for at least one more year.

I just wish Coke would have given us a heads up about the program coming to what appears to be an abrupt ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment