Monday, November 28, 2011

My Honest Review of the Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet is now on my NATHANROADINWA YouTube Channel

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving break.

I am back with another video review. This time it is of the highly buzzed Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet which is becoming one of the most popular tablets of 2011. You are probably wondering if I am giving up on the Archos Gen 8 Tablet line and/or other devices I have covered in the past. The answer is NO! I intend to make videos out of ideas that I feel will be helpful and as long as I think there would be people willing to watch the material covered in that video. You are also probably wondering if I will be making reviews of other expensive products in the near future like the Amazon Kindle Fire review that I just made. The answer to that question is "probably unlikely". I usually only review products that I purchase myself with maybe a few exceptions. I don't intend on buying myself every brand of tablet on the market such as the Samsung Galaxy, the Nook Color, and the list goes on and on. If I had the money I might consider it, but for now I am stuck reviewing mostly things I purchase myself.

Now let me talk about the Kindle Fire Tablet review. In the review, I start out by showing what the package looks like and what is included. Then I discuss what can and cannot be done with one of these Kindle Fire Tablets and what may be able to be done on a Kindle Fire in the near future.

I should mention that in the video, I mention that you can't record audio or use the Skype service because there is no built-in microphone on the Kindle Fire. I recently came across information that claims you CAN hack the Kindle Fire to use a microphone through the headphone jack, but it is a little complicated to hack it to do so.

Finally, I discuss who I would recommend this tablet to and who I wouldn't recommend this tablet to.

I should also mention that even though this is Cyber Monday and Amazon.com is doing a Cyber Monday Deals Week, the Amazon Kindle Fire is not likely going to be put on sale this week. It sells for about the same price every day probably due to Amazon.com's low price pricing strategy for this particular tablet model.

To see my review of the Kindle Fire Tablet, --> CLICK HERE!! <--

Note: You can also click the above link to see any of my past videos as well. And please feel free to leave any feedback (positive or negative) and rate the videos if you are able to do so from the device you are watching it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment