Thursday, May 20, 2010

2PM Pacific Time Friday is the end of voting period

If you want to vote for my "Let's Talk Renewable, Not Trash" bag design, you have until 2PM Pacific Daylight Savings Time Friday to vote for my design in the Fred Meyer/Kroger Design-a-reusable bag Contest.

I know my odds of winning are very poor because I only have around a half dozen votes and the top half dozen vote getters have around 30,000 votes each. And Kroger said that special consideration would be given to these bags with the highest vote.

Unless a miracle happens, there is practically no chance that I will win. If we want to defeat the people who cheated in the contest, please tell everyone you know who has a computer to vote for my design. My bag number is #22186. If I can get enough votes maybe I will get noticed by Kroger's judges this year and actually win the contest this year instead of one of those people who cheated.

I don't want a repeat of last year where my entry was most likely ignored by the judges.

No comments:

Post a Comment