Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Two new Archos 32 Tech Confusion Videos now uploaded on YouTube

I have recently uploaded the second season premiere of my Tech Confusion series to my YouTube NATHANROADINWA channel. It is called "Tech Confusion: Using USB devices on an Archos 32 Tablet with a USB Host Cable." I also uploaded a second Tech Confusion video entitled "Tech Confusion: Restoring AppsLib on an Archos 32 Tablet using WI-FI."

The first video is me showing how to enable different USB devices on the Archos 32 Internet tablet using one of those hard-to-find USB host cables. The second video is me showing how to reinstall AppsLib on an Archos 32 Internet Tablet after accidentally uninstalling AppsLib.

I want to point out that while these videos were made specifically for the Archos 32, they may be helpful to users of other Archos Gen8 models too which includes the Archos 28, Archos 43, Archos 70, and Archos 101 Tablets.

I also want to point out that I created a new intro segment for this season of my Tech Confusion videos.

Let me know what you think about these videos and look for the other videos I have made on my NATHANROADINWA channel.

And please rate these videos whether you like them or not. It helps to get good honest feedback so I can determine if these videos are helpful!

To go to my YouTube NATHANROADINWA Channel page, click here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment