Wednesday, February 9, 2011

NATHANROADINWA YouTube Channel videos hit 10,000 views milestone!

I wanted to let people familiar with this blog and my YouTube channel know that the NATHANROADINWA channel that I started last Summer on YouTube has reached a major milestone. The view total of my videos has surpassed 10,000 views!

Now that is very small when compared next to a single hit YouTube video that gets 3 Million views in just a few days, but those kind of hit videos are ones that have mass appeal. My videos are niche videos so they do not appeal to the majority of people worldwide. So for my videos to get a combined total of 10,000 in under 12 months is exciting to me.

As long as people continue to watch my videos, I plan on making new ones when I get the chance to make them. And if you have any questions on the technical videos, don't be afraid to ask. I will try to do my best to answer them as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment