Friday, February 25, 2011

New Tech Confusion video about Flip camcorders now on my YouTube Channel

I have recently uploaded another installment of my Tech Confusion series of videos entitled "Tech Confusion: Trying to copy videos from a Flip camcorder to a hard drive without using a PC" to my YouTube channel, NATHANROADINWA.

This is me explaining if and how it is possible to copy video on a Flip Camcorder directly to a hard drive or device with a built-in hard drive if you do not have access to a PC when the Flip camcorder's built-in memory becomes full of videos.

Let me know what you think about this video and look for the other videos I have made on my NATHANROADINWA channel.

And please rate and comment on this video whether you like it or not. It helps to get good honest feedback so I can determine if these videos are helpful!

To view this video, go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment