Friday, February 25, 2011

My Analysis of TV Guide's Fall 2011 TV Scorecard video now uploaded to YouTube

I have recently uploaded a video entitled "Analysis of TV Guide's Fall 2011 TV Scorecard" on my YouTube channel, NATHANROADINWA.

This is my opinion of the TV Guide's Fall 2011 TV Scorecard which is on the TV Guide website.

I did make a few mistakes in the video. At the time, I thought Mr. Sunshine was doing better than Cougar Town, the show it was replacing. But it looks as if Mr. Sunshine is going down in the ratings recently and may not be back even though I mentioned it will probably be back in the video.

I also mentioned in the video that I believed Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior will be back next season, but it has suffered a significant drop in its second week. But I think it will still come back as long as the show doesn't drop a whole lot more in the ratings.

Note: TV Guide did NOT include some shows on the list such as Supernanny, Cops, America's Most Wanted, Shark Tank, America's Funniest Videos, and Million Dollar Money Drop, so I didn't mention them either if they were not listed on the TV Guide Scorecard webpage.

Let me know what you think about this video and look for the other videos I have made on my NATHANROADINWA channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment