Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New video review uploaded and 2 of my videos hit milestones

Just want to let people following this blog know that I have uploaded another video review to my YouTube page recently. It is a video review of the Innovative Technology Digital Keychain Model Number ITKC-100SLV. It was given to me recently as a gift and displays small pictures that are stored on your PC after copying the pictures from the PC to the Digital Keychain.

Feel free to comment and rate my videos as good feedback will help me determine what parts of my videos are OK and which parts need a little improvement.

Now I also want to briefly mention that in the rather short time since my total views of the NATHANROADINWA channel hit 10,000 views, I have had my top 2 viewed videos hit milestones. My top viewed video, "Tech Confusion: Trying to Enable Wi-Fi on the WDTV Live Plus from Western Digital", became my first video to reach 3,000 views. My second most viewed video on my YouTube Channel, entitled "Tech Confusion: Finding a composite cable with TV output compatible with the Archos 32 Tablet", has become the second video to reach 1,000 views now.

Finally, to get to my YouTube channel page, click here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment