Monday, January 31, 2011

Why are some of my videos outdated?

I haven't posted on here in several days again. So I thought I would write about why some of my videos on my YouTube channel seem outdated.

1. Technology changes quickly sometimes. For example, after uploading my Western Digital Hard Drive review on YouTube, the same store I purchased it at which happened to be Best Buy, put the same hard drive on clearance and now sells the same hard drive supporting the new USB 3.0 as well as the common USB 2.0.

2. Some retailers such as Fred Meyer will seem to stop selling a product I review making it seem like the product is discontinued, and then they will put the item back on the shelf a few weeks later.

3. I try to record my videos with minimal background noise and better lighting conditions. But since I am in Washington State where it is cloudy almost everyday (or it seems like it anyways), I have to rely on indoor light bulbs that are not very bright, so I usually wind up waiting until there is silence and a lot of daylight which rarely happens these days.

and finally

4. It takes a while to do the editing and add the special effects to the videos.

So those are the main reasons why my videos may seem outdated sometimes. I will continue to try my best to get these videos out as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment