Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My video on how to connect the Archos 32 internet tablet to a TV set using composite RCA-type cables is now on my YouTube channel page

My newest video entitled "Tech Confusion: Finding a composite cable with television output compatible with the Archos 32 tablet" is now on my YouTube page.

This is me showing how to display the Archos 32 internet tablet screen on a composite tv or monitor with a yellow RCA jack using various cables and adapters. I made this video since Archos doesn't have an official video to my knowledge about how to display the Archos 32 screen on a TV set nor do they tell you how much or where to buy a compatible cable for the Archos 32 in the 32's manual.

Let me know what you think about this video and tell me if you find this one interesting or helpful. And please rate this video by giving it a thumbs up or thumbs down. It helps to get good honest feedback so I can determine if these videos are helpful!

One final note: I have gotten a lot of people asking me whether you can connect the other Archos Gen8 models such as the Archos 28, 43, 70, and 101 models using an analog Yellow RCA connection and the answer is no. For the reason why, you can watch my video or read the comments section of the video page on YouTube for this video.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them here or on the YouTube video page. I will try to answer them as soon as I see them.

The video is located on my YouTube page at http://www.youtube.com/nathanroadinwa .

No comments:

Post a Comment