Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fred Meyer introduces 1-day deals!

After I was already frustrated with Fred Meyer for their lack of a Savings Certificate this weekend, it is going to get more a lot more interesting this final week up to Christmas.

Fred Meyer is introducing 1-day deals this week. Basically it is a different ad in the newspaper every day this week! The good news is that this is great for many people because Fred Meyer weekly ads as well as the door buster ads are a bit too similar to each other in terms of merchandise and deals being advertised, and this should make the Fred Meyer ads seem more fresh.

However, this is bad for me because this requires being able to shop the day of what you want to buy when it goes on sale if it does go on sale for a day. And I don't have hardly any flexibility when it comes to when I can shop nowadays. Furthermore it creates a problem for someone like me who relies on the one-stop shopping that Fred Meyer is known for. I will likely have to make more than one visit to get the savings that I am trying to get.

So I am hoping my shopping this week will turn out OK, but this sounds like a much bigger shopping challenge this week than I originally thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment