Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Update on the "Summer 2011: Summer of Disappointment"

I thought I would mention that things appear to be already getting much better in Washington, D.C. with the debt crisis since my last blog entry. And the hometown Mariners baseball team snapped their 17 game losing streak. In fact, the Seattle Mariners can't get a streak even started now. They win a game, then they lose a game, and win one game again, and lose one game again, and so on. Playing as a .500 team with no streak is better than a losing streak playing with a .000 win average. It's too bad the postseason chances are gone though for the Mariners after losing 17 straight games even with being in one of the divisions of baseball where you have the best overall odds to make the playoffs.

I would like to mention that my YouTube viewcount seems to be working about at 100% now. The missing views seem to have all been added back in. And I just passed the 25,000 total views mark for my combined video view total.

I also would like to thank the readers of this blog for helping me set a new record for July 2011. That month marked the highest number of page views since Blogger started keeping track of my page views about one year earlier.

So this "Summer of Disappointment" is now becoming an inaccurate term. This was a disappointing Summer, but it looks like it is starting to make a recovery towards the end of it. Hopefully this trend will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment