Monday, August 29, 2011

My video showing how to fix a loose Archos 32 back casing is now on my YouTube Channel

I have another Tech Confusion series video entitled "Tech Confusion: Repairing the Loose Back Casing on an Archos 32 Internet Tablet" which I recently uploaded to my YouTube channel.

In this video, I explain how I fixed my Archos 32 back casing which came loose after I accidentally dropped it. This video shows the Archos 32, but it might apply to other Archos models such as the Archos 28 Tablet which looks like it has a similar design. You also get to see some of the inside parts of the Archos 32, but I strongly do NOT recommend people taking apart their A32s since they could be easily broken in the process of taking the back cover off, and it would most likely void the manufacturer's warranty.

Ordinarily my Tech Confusion videos focuses on technical software and hardware related problems and not cosmetic problems like this one. But since a loose back casing can cause a lot of frustration when playing a game or doing other activities on your Archos tablet that requires a lot of constant gripping, I felt this would be an acceptable exception to the rule.

To see this video, --> Click Here <-- and search for the video entitled "Tech Confusion: Repairing the Loose Back Casing on an Archos 32 Internet Tablet" on my NATHANROADINWA YouTube Channel Page in the uploads section.

And please feel free to leave comments, suggestions, ratings, etc. while you are there.

And finally I want to mention that you should be able to view this video on your mobile devices, Blu-ray players, and media players like the WDTV or Roku if they support YouTube video playback.

No comments:

Post a Comment