Friday, August 5, 2011

My Honest Video Review of MAGIX Music Maker 17 Windows PC software is now on YouTube

I have uploaded another edition of my Honest Video Review Series to my NATHANROADINWA YouTube Channel. It is a review of Magix's Music Maker 17 Software for Windows PCs. I purchased this program so I could come up with some better sounding compositions for my videos as I have gotten a lot of negative comments on my YouTube comment pages about my music.

In the video I play a little of a demo song included with the software, and I also play my "improved" version of my video review theme song. I would really appreciate if people watching this video would comment and let me know if it sounds better than the version I am using now. If I get a lot of positive responses for the new version on my YouTube video comment page, I will likely change the song sooner. This is a good way for you to motivate me to change it if you really don't like my opening music that well.

To see my video review for Magix Music Maker 17 (or any other videos of mine located on my YouTube Channel page), please --> CLICK HERE!!! <--

No comments:

Post a Comment