Thursday, March 4, 2010

My American Idol Report for Wed. March 3, 2010 Episode

Overall the women did better than the guys. But as far as the comments about this group of women being really good this year I would disagree with those comments. Ellen still has not done or said anything to keep herself around as a judge again next season.

My thoughts on the girls:

Crystal Bowersox: Again we have 4 judges on the very first singer of the night say really good things about this person like they did the previous night on Mike Lynche's performance. And once again I disagree with the comments of the 4 judges. I don't think Crystal is as good as she OR the Idol judges said she was.

Haeley Vaughn, Lacey Brown, Didi Benami: Might be going home this week. Unlikely they will make it to the Top 12 this year.

Katie Stevens: She in my opinion is actually better than what the Judges seem to think of her. Probably makes Top 12, but will not make it to Top 6 in my opinion.

Michelle Delamor, Lily Scott, and Paige Miles: Any one of these 3 girls could go all of the way and win this year.

Katelyn Epperly & Siobhan Magnus: Will probably make Top 12 this year, but like Katie Stevens above, will probably not make the Top 6 this year.

So my prediction for the Top 6 this year on Idol currently is (in no particular order):

Casey James
Lee Dwyze
Paige Miles
Lily Scott
Michelle Delamor
& Michael Lynche

Again these are just predictions. So keep watching. I am probably going to be way off, but you never can tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment