Thursday, June 16, 2011

Review of the OSN Digital DK2000 Kit has been uploaded to my YouTube channel

I have recently uploaded onto my YouTube NATHANROADINWA Channel my video review of the OSN Digital DK2000 LCD Universal Screen Protector Kit, which also happens to be the 22nd edition of my Honest Video Review series.

I bought this to protect various electronic screens such as the types found on small electronics such as cameras, cell phones, tablets, MP3 Players, etc. I bought this on clearance at a Fred Meyer retail store, and I do not know exactly where one can buy this item now. But I thought I would still do a video review of this product since I felt it would be still informative to people who want to protect their device's screens from being scratched or damaged.

In the video I show how to size the clear protector film to different devices such as a Sylvania SMPK2083 MP3 Player, an Archos 32 Internet Tablet, and a Samsung P3 Player.

So -->click here<-- to go to my YouTube Channel page and watch this video.

And please leave comments and rate the video while you are there. The more ratings I get, the more helpful the search results will be in YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment