Monday, June 27, 2011

My review of the I/OMagic Model IDVD8PB External DVD-RW Drive is now on YouTube

I have recently uploaded another video review to YouTube. This time it is a video review of the I/OMagic Model Number IDVD8PB USB 2.0 Portable 8X DVD-RW External Drive. I purchased this external DVD Burner as a second DVD drive under my Windows Operating System environment to burn DVD discs in. Even though I purchased it to burn DVD discs, this drive can also be used to play various DVD and CD formats such as DVD Video, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, CD-R, and CD-RW discs. There are a few DVD formats such as LightScribe DVD discs and DVD-RAM discs that this drive doesn't support though.

Please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions. And please rate my videos on YouTube if you are able to.

To see this video, please --> CLICK HERE!! <--

No comments:

Post a Comment