Friday, June 10, 2011

My Video Review of the Memorex CD & DVD LabelMaker Essentials Kit is currently on YouTube

It has been quite a while since I have posted anything in this blog. This is mostly because I have been busy visiting with family members and working outdoors.

I have yet to mention in this blog about my latest YouTube video review which I uploaded last month. It is a video review of the Memorex CD & DVD LabelMaker Essentials Kit.

This product is a label applicator kit that I recently purchased in order to make labels to put on some of my CD and DVD discs.

Please rate and let me know what you think about this review and look for the other reviews and videos I have uploaded onto my NATHANROADINWA YouTube channel.

And if you are going to rate the videos, please watch the video all the way through. The reason I am bringing this up is that I have had a lot of comments about the intro music being horrible. I don't want people to give a thumbs down only after watching the intro part of my video just because they don't like the intro music as an example. If you like the video, but you do not the intro music please leave a comment instead. That way I can more accurately tell which videos are helpful and which ones are not at least until YouTube can allow users to rate individual parts of the video such as the music separately. If anyone at YouTube is reading this, being able to rate separate parts of the video such as music would be very helpful in the future.

To see my latest videos such as the LabelMaker one mentioned above, --> click here <--

No comments:

Post a Comment