Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New "YouTube Special" video now on my YouTube page!

I have uploaded a new video to YouTube called "YouTube Special: Now being able to upload 15 minute videos!" to my YouTube page at http://www.youtube.com/nathanroadinwa. I had a very hard time uploading this video since the internet at my place was down for at least 3 hours everyday for the first 3 days of August. Hopefully this Internet company I am using will get their connection problems fixed.

Let me know here or on my YouTube pages what you think of my new video. In the video, I am discussing how the YouTube service now allows 15 minute uploads which would have been helpful last month when I joined YouTube and had to split my Philco Converter Box review into 2 parts because it was a little over 11 minutes long and YouTube had only a 10 minute upload limit at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment