Monday, August 16, 2010

Deadly fire in Zillah, WA and more Network Preview videos uploaded

I want to briefly mention that the Fall 2010 Network Preview videos I made for CBS, ABC, and FOX are now all uploaded to my YouTube page at www.youtube.com/nathanroadinwa.

Now on a very sad note, 3 Washington State Patrol employees from Zillah, WA which is near where I grew up died very early this morning in a house fire. Someone I told the news was surprised that they weren't alerted by a smoke alarm. It would be hard to believe that the house of 3 WSP employees didn't have a working smoke alarm. So it will be interesting to find out if this is a case of arson in the coming days.

This is the largest loss of life in the history of the WSP according to one news report.

What is weird about this news is that I was stopped by a young WSP male trooper about a week ago for having a brake light out and he looked like the photo released of the youngest victim of the fire. The place where I was stopped by the WSP trooper was only about 10 miles away from Zillah, WA so it could have been the same guy who died in the fire this morning. I probably will never know if it was the same guy who died in the fire, but if it was it is really a shame because he was very understanding when he stopped me.

If I find out that it was the same trooper who stopped me last week, I will let everyone know.

No comments:

Post a Comment