Saturday, October 15, 2011

My video review of the SkipDr Laser Lens Cleaner is now on my NATHANROADINWA YouTube Channel

Yes, I know it has been several weeks since I have uploaded a video to my NATHANROADINWA YouTube Channel. I had been rather busy with work, seasonal stuff, birthdays, etc. for a while, but now things have gotten more back to normal now.

Well finally I have put together a new video review. This time I am reviewing the SkipDr Laser Lens Cleaner from Digital Innovations. I purchased this cleaning disc at Fred Meyer after I had some success a while back cleaning my drives with a similar Philips Magnavox cleaning disc that I had borrowed. This disc can be used on just about any type of machine that has a CD/DVD drive including Blu-ray players, HD DVD players, Microsoft XBOX video game systems, Sony Playstation video game systems, Portable DVD Players, and DVD Recorders.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Shortly after I purchased this item, SkipDr was replaced with the name CleanDr by Digital Innovations. Everything else between the older SkipDr and newer CleanDr Laser Lens Cleaning Discs are probably almost identical.

I also want to mention that I am continuing to use the new version of my Video Review Opening Theme song on this video review. The improved version is the one I created using the Magix Music Maker 17 software which I recently reviewed for this same series of video reviews on my NATHANROADINWA Channel on YouTube.

As always, let me know what you think about my video reviews by commenting and rating them, and look for the other videos I have done on my NATHANROADINWA YouTube channel too.

--> CLICK HERE <-- to see my SkipDr video review and my many other reviews that I have uploaded to my NATHANROADINWA YouTube Channel page.

No comments:

Post a Comment