Wednesday, July 20, 2011

YouTube view count problem update

This is an update to the last blog entry. YouTube seems to be counting views again for me, but has yet to add in missing views from the days that weren't counted. These will supposedly be added back in over time. I also want to mention that depending which webpage you look at, the view count can be greater or less than the view count of the same video's view count on a different webpage.

Since I am using YouTube as a free service only, it doesn't bother me much that the view count is off on many of my videos along as this is a temporary situation. But for paying users of YouTube, I could understand why they are upset. If you are paying for something you are not getting, you feel cheated.

Hopefully YouTube will work out these view count bugs completely very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment