Saturday, July 16, 2011

My YouTube First Anniversary Spot is now on my YouTube Channel

I have just uploaded a nearly 2 minute spot that is an advertisement for my NATHANROADINWA YouTube Channel since it has been one year since I started uploading my videos to YouTube.

In my first year on YouTube, I have had a little over 23,000 views of my videos. Over 10,000 of those 23,000 views came from my top 4 most viewed videos.

I want to thank all of those who have helped make this channel the success it is today. It wouldn't be the same channel without all of you supporting and viewing my videos.

Please note that the video spot is NOT endorsed by the US Government or YouTube. My NATHANROADINWA YouTube Channel is NOT affiliated with either party.

To see the video, please --> CLICK HERE!! <--

No comments:

Post a Comment