Friday, April 8, 2011

My video review of the Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 has been added to YouTube

After nearly a month of no new videos to my NATHANROADINWA YouTube channel, I have finally uploaded a new video review.

This time it is a video review of a wireless mouse that I recently purchased with the intention of using it with the Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 which I purchased previously.

I purchased this mouse thinking that I could use one USB transceiver for both the Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 and the Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 since they had the same transceiver (Model 1364) included with them, but I then found out that they cannot be used with the same transceiver if purchased separately and they must be purchased in the Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3000 combo set to use both with only one Model 1364 USB transceiver plugged into the computer.

Please rate and let me know what you think about this review and look for the other reviews and videos I have uploaded onto my NATHANROADINWA YouTube channel.

Click here to see the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment