Monday, April 18, 2011

My video review of the Gear Head Mini USB Keyboard now on YouTube

My video review of the Gear Head Mini USB Keyboard Model KB1700U is now online on my YouTube Channel, NATHANROADINWA.

This is a video review of a cheap keyboard that I recently purchased at Office Depot. I originally purchased it thinking it would be a small wireless keyboard that I might be able to use with an Archos 32 Internet Tablet or WD TV Live Plus machine. Unfortunately, I didn't realize until after I left the store that it is a wired keyboard. And even though it is labeled a "Windows" keyboard on the box, it does work with at least some non-Windows devices.

Please rate and let me know what you think about this video review and look for the other reviews and videos I have uploaded onto my NATHANROADINWA YouTube channel.

To view the video, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment