Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My "Let's Talk Renewable, Not Trash!" bag design NOT A WINNER! ALSO: Poor judging by Kroger again this year!

For the second year in a row I did NOT win again this year! But that was Kroger's fault because they messed up this contest for the second year in a row as soon as the contest started again for this year.

I hate to be brutally honest, but my design was easily better than some of the 10 Winners this year. The judges apparently could not pick mine because of my comments that the contest was rigged.

To give you an idea how bad the winning bags were quality wise, go to this page and take a look for yourself. It is embarrassing who actually won when you compare them to my design and several other people's designs this year.

All but one of the designs have a plain white background and did very little artwork. One winner did a whole bunch of bags very similar to each other and apparently the multiple entry trick worked when it obviously shouldn't have worked.

Hopefully Kroger will do a much better contest next year than the last couple of years that is more fairer and picks better designs for the winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment