Tuesday, June 22, 2010

An Honest Video Review of the Cobra Digital DVC955 Video Camera



This is a video review of a cheap camcorder I bought to replace my Vivitar Vivicam 15 after I returned it to the store. The Vivitar Vivicam 15 was a nice camera but unfortunately the battery door broke on it. I "outgrew" the Vivitar Vivicam 15 camera because I wanted a camera that did both photos and videos with sound.

So I bought this camcorder only to have problems getting it to work, so this video camera went back to the store as well.

Please let me know what you think of the Cobra Digital DVC955 Video Review.

Note: The thing in the bottom right hand corner lets you switch to Full Screen Video if the video is too small for you to see. I think Blogger just added that feature to the videos on this blog because I never noticed it being there before.

No comments:

Post a Comment