Monday, May 16, 2011

Two more Video Reviews uploaded to my NATHANROADINWA YouTube Channel

Sorry for the long absence once again. I appreciate those readers and viewers who have been and continue to have patience while I try to figure how to keep things continuing here and what direction I plan on taking my online plans in. As some of you probably already know, this blog and my videos on YouTube are not part of a job that I am being compensated for. I do not currently nor have I in the past received compensation for the products I have reviewed on here and on YouTube.

Right now, besides the financial issues, I also have to deal with the rapidly changing electronics market. For example, if I purchase something at Best Buy or Fred Meyer and I want to review it, by the time I review some products they are already discontinued or put in the clearance sections. It is a double whammy because first the item is no longer available for sale so I am reviewing a product that you might not be able to buy anyways. Second, I purchase this stuff right before they go on clearance so I am stuck paying the whole price for something that I could have purchased somewhat cheaper had I waited a few weeks or months. So this is something I am going to have to continue to deal with for now.

Now I want to mention that I have recently uploaded to YouTube two of my video reviews. They are video reviews of the GE DVI-to-HDMI Adapter Part 22701 and the LinkStyle Component/VGA to HDMI Video Converter Box. The DVI-to-HDMI Adapter was purchased in order to eliminate the rather long DVI-to-HDMI cable that I had been using. With this adapter I can run a shorter HDMI to HDMI cable from the adapter plugged into the TV's DVI port to the port of the machine I am using that has HDMI output. The LinkStyle Converter Box was purchased by me to use the TV's screen as a second PC screen. I bought it with the intention of watching free internet videos on my TV so I wouldn't have to watch them on the smaller PC screen.

As I always say, please rate and let me know what you think about these reviews and look for the other reviews and videos I have uploaded onto my NATHANROADINWA YouTube channel.

To see the videos, CLICK HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment